Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix Movie Opens Today

This is it. Today is the day when millions (and I actually mean hundreds of millions) of Harry Potter fans troop to the cinema to suffer in long lines, and painfully full theatres just so they could see and experience what they have already seen and experienced through their imagination. Today, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens in thousands of cinemas worldwide. And I will be one of many who will be watching it (hopefully).

I expect to leave the movie house filled with awe and excitement. My advice to all you Harry Potter fans who have read the book, enjoy the movie as it is. Don't compare it to the book. Don't look for things that aren't there or that are not supposed to be there. Just watch and savor the wonder of it all. Look at it with fresh eyes. That's what I'm going to do.

RAWR!!!

No comments: