Sunday, January 09, 2011

Only 3 Books in 2010

Twisted 8 1/2 by Jessica Zafra and Puppy Love by F. Sionil Jose
I was quite a failure in 2010 for not reading as much as I should.  I finished reading only three books.  The three I finished are Kitchen Confidential by Anthony BourdainTwisted 8 1/2 by Jessica Zafra and Puppy Love and Thirteen Love Stories by F. Sionil Jose.

The other books I started reading but haven't finished yet are the following:
I'm hoping to finish the three books above plus Twisted 9 by Jessica Zafra (compliments of Melo), and this unexpected Christmas gift I received:



It's The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.  I listed this book in my wishlist in 2009 and after I watched the movie sometime in 2010, I wanted to have the book even more.  I also have to start reading The Lord of the Rings trilogy which I promised I'd do since 2003.

I promise to be a better reader this year.  Wish me luck!


No comments: