Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Official Trailer

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)

The time has come for the Harry Potter movie series to come to a close.  It's both exciting and sad.  Just like the way we felt when the final book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, was released.  The final movie of the same title, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released in two parts. The first part will be shown on November 2010, while the final part will be shown on July 2011.

Here's the official trailer of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (in HD):




"Why do you live?"

"Because I have something worth living for!"


Exciting!

I think these two final movies will be one of the better ones in the movie series.  Thrilling!  Definitely a feast for the eyes.  Hopefully, it won't disappoint the book readers and won't alienate those who didn't read.

The movie still stars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson.

See you at the cinemas!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Widescreen Edition)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey Ria, I am a great fan of Harry Potter novels and movies as well, I just found your blog related to reading, i am a student of literature and novel is my favorite genre in it so I'll be visiting your blog onwards...

Rochelle said...

I have been waiting for this movie for the longest time.

Funny that I still haven't watched though it was already showing for 2 weeks. hehehe.